Importers and exporters can reduce risk and improve cash flows while maintaining strong relationship their trading partners by employing the right trade finance tools throughout the transaction life cycle.
For exporters, financing options can:
- Improve your working capital by allowing you to receive payments early, reducing your days sales outstanding
- Help you gain a competitive edge through the ability to offer low cost financing of extended terms to your buyers
For importers, financing options can:
- Help extend payment terms with suppliers without negatively affecting their cash flow
- Be used strategically to negotiate better pricing with suppliers
- Improve cash flow by funding a trade transaction between the time payment is due for purchased goods, and when you receive payment from sale of goods.