What else can we help you with today?
We understand the unique challenges businesses face and we’re passionate about helping businesses seize opportunities. Our team is committed to delivering content and education aligned with our customers’ strategic priorities—enabling you to make more informed business decisions and moving you closer to your goals. There are many ways CDFconnect® can help your business, including but not limited to:
- In person and online educational sessions on topics like succession planning, cash flow vs profitability and more
- Customer highlights to learn about innovative and best-in-class practices from CDF’s network of 30,000+ dealers
- One of a kind events and experiences
- Articles from experts on topics like digital marketing and search engine optimization to virtual reality, millennial purchasing power, and more
- Through Wells Fargo At WorkSM, we provide access to financial education for your employees to learn the importance of a credit score, paying off student loans, retirement, or buying their first house
- Process excellence, change management, and facilitation support
- Economic and Industry insights and experts
CDFconnect® is a differentiator that demonstrates how CDF invests in its customers – our customer’s success is our success.
To learn more about CDFconnect®, reach out to your relationship manager or contact us at CDFconnect@wellsfargo.com.
1. All figures based on data as of 12/31/2019. Annual figures referenced are based on calendar year 2019.