We seek to build strategic, long-term relationships in order to help our bank and non-bank customers navigate the complex financial landscape. The Financial Institutions Group serves asset managers, banks, credit unions, central banks, broker dealers, exchanges, finance companies, insurance companies, long-term horizon investors, supranationals, sovereigns and agencies.
We provide a comprehensive set of solutions including lending and deposit solutions, treasury management, payments, capital markets, risk management, clearing, and trade services.
Our relationship approach
The Financial Institutions Group provides a holistic delivery model focused on coordinated coverage, and a consultative approach to provide subject matter expertise coupled with end-to-end solutions across the regions we serve.
Our dedicated and integrated relationship-coverage model enables our customers to receive support through over 800 team members in more than 40 countries and territories.
Why Wells Fargo Financial Institutions Group
- Recognized and rated #1 in overall institutional customer satisfaction among global financial institutions— FImetrix 2017
- One of only five global banks to receive the FImetrix Distinguished Provider in USD Global Transaction Banking Services six years in a row (2013-2018)
- Best USD Clearing Bank in Asia Pacific— Asian Banker 2017
Start a conversation.
Insights and resources
- WebinarWebinar: ISO 20022 – Analyzing the business caseRead the full story
1 minute read
- VideoTrends in International Trade Finance and ServicesRead the full story
- VideoBrexit’s Impact on Financial InstitutionsRead the full story
- VideoHow the Volcker rule and regulations are changing the securities marketRead the full story