In today’s digital and highly connected world, businesses rely on the seamless processing and transfer of data. As a result, the imminent launch of the new data standard – ISO 20022 – is a significant development in the industry. Financial institutions and businesses alike are gearing up to accommodate this new data standard.
Our white paper on ISO 20022:
- Explores the impact of converting to a new message type
- Illustrates the XML schema
- Reviews the current outlook for adoption across several business types
- Details potential pain points
- Provides insight on a path forward and a strategy for the next steps in adoption
Wherever a company is in their adoption journey, whether just exploring it, or further down the path of implementation, it is important to design a strategy that aligns to a businesses’ unique goals and capabilities.
Download our new white paper (PDF) for a comprehensive guide on ISO 20022 and the steps needed for seamless adoption.
And please see our instructions and guidelines for implementing ISO 20022.
TM-13080 11|22 SDI-APPR