Working with us
Brunswick Acceptance Company (BAC) is a joint venture between Brunswick Corporation and Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF). BAC offers financial solutions and consistent, high-quality service to domestic Brunswick Boat Group and Mercury Marine dealer networks.
Brunswick is a market leader in the marine industry. Drawing upon decades of experience to design, build and market world-class recreational products, no company has Brunswick’s breadth and scope in the marine industry.
Brunswick Dealer Advantage offers a broad range of dealer services designed to enhance the long-term profitability of Brunswick’s dealer partners. Business services focuses on four areas: attracting more retail customers, rewarding employees, enhancing operations, and profitability.
Inventory financing (also known as floorplan financing) enables efficient, uninterrupted flow of inventory through the distribution channel, allowing our customers to focus on what matters most to them – managing and growing their business.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) is invested in the long-term success of the marine industry. We provide best-in-class customer service and have tenured employees who are knowledgeable about the industries we serve, and also offer robust systems, data, and analytics. Our tools, resources, financing solutions and other services help our customers’ businesses be the best they can be. In fact, 96% of our Brunswick customers say that CDF helps them grow and succeed.1
1. 96% of global CDF survey respondents answered “yes” to the question “Does your relationship with CDF help your business succeed or help enable your growth?” Includes 3,310 responses received from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
How we support you
Drawing from the expertise, experience, and strength of Brunswick Corporation and Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance, we offer Brunswick dealers creative financing solutions and high-quality service. Committed to serving the marine industry and focused on its success, Brunswick Corporation and Wells Fargo CDF have had a supported the industry together through the joint venture of Brunswick Acceptance Company since 2002.
What Defines BAC?
- Dedicated credit lines that address your inventory finance requirements for Brunswick marine products
- Interest-free floor planning for qualified models and periods
- Extensive marine lending experience and a commitment to support Brunswick dealers through varying economic cycles
- Inventory Transfer Locator tool that permits BAC dealers to electronically move inventory where it is needed and improve pipeline management
Access payments and analytic tools
BAC customers benefit from our Customer Online Management System. The online resource allows users to pay their bills, manage inventory, review detailed product information, and gather actionable insights.